Hritish meaning and origin
Hritish is used largely in Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu, Hritish means "Lord of Heart" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Hritish
Popularity of Hritish
Hritish is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Hritish
You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You make sure things done on time, so you can spend more time with your family and friends. It's just that the world isn't shaped as you want and it's making you angry. And not just at this point but since always. You are always in the center of attention and the one who stands for what's right. Having number 1 as your personality no represents your determination, strong will to change the world and ambition.
Parents who liked Hritish, loved these names
- Maalav - Used particulary in Sanskrit and Tamil, Maalav means "A Musical Raag, Keeper of Horses or Ansh of Lakshmi" is aimed at boys
- Kundhaadhara means One of the Kauravas is used primarily in Kannada and Gujarati is bestowed upon baby boys
- Ghulika - Chiefly used in Kannada and Malayalam, Ghulika means "Pearl" is used for girls
- Sridatri means Goddess Lakshmi aimed at girls is mainly used in Telugu and Hindi
- Harihar - Unwonted and Contemporary boy name Harihar means "Lord Vishnu or Vishnu or Shiva Together" is used substantially in Oriya and Malayalam
Namesakes of Hritish
We could not find any notable namesake.