Humat meaning and origin
Meaning of Humat is Protector or Good Thought is chiefly used in Arabic is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Humat
Popularity of Humat
Humat is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about Humat?
You lack enthusiasm and adventure. Great things are ahead of you. You lack real friends. If letter T stands at the end of your name, you are probably the slowest, cautious, and discreet person in the world. When it comes to your career, you do whatever it takes to make a progress and get a higher position. To live the life you want, you have to work hard and put your best effort. When it comes to love, you are always attracted by people who are your total opposite.
Parents who liked Humat, loved these names
- Ihtsham - Meaning of Ihtsham is Strength used for baby boys is used largely in Arabic
- Mulham - Largely used in Arabic, Mulham is used as a boy name, meaning of Mulham is "Inspired"
- Tamima - Girl name Tamima is used particulary in Arabic, meaning of Tamima is "Perfect or Accomplished" is of Arabic origin
- FakhridAdin - Meaning of FakhridAdin is Glorious Religion is particulary used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Shah-Alam - Commonly used in Arabic, Shah-Alam bestowed upon boys, meaning of Shah-Alam is "King of the World"
Namesakes of Humat
We could not find any notable namesake.