Humayl meaning and origin
Unconventional and Contemporary boy name Humayl means "A Companion of the Prophet" is especially used in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Humayl
Popularity of Humayl
Humayl is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 2002, peaked in 2013 when it ranked 1796th. Humayl is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. At least, 70 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological analysis of Humayl
Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You like to help but when you are the one needing help, you rely on yourself first. If letter L is your capstone, it means you are compassionate by nature. The letter U as your vowel represents your cleverness and fascinating character. You lack real friends. Once someone becomes a part of your past, there's no way of coming back.
Other names similar to Humayl, for would be parents
- Sayyar - Boy name Sayyar means "Constantly on the Move or Mobile" is commonly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Shan - Mostly used in Gujarati, Sindhi and Hindi preeminent, Shan means "River, Wise One or Old" is a gender-neutral name has its origin in Gaelic and Old English
- Farooq - Meaning of Farooq is One who Distinguishes Truth from Falsehood or Comely is used mostly in Arabic and English is a boy name has its origin in Arabic
- Thaminah - Meaning of Thaminah is Generous or Precious is used as a baby girl name is prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi
- Shanaya - Unfamiliar Shanaya came from American-Ojibwa and Native bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Shanaya is "God Gift or Sweet" is mainly used in Telugu, Sanskrit and Oriya
Namesakes of Humayl
We could not find any notable namesake.