Humfried meaning and origin
Boy name Humfried is primarily used in German and Dutch is originated from Germanic. Humfried is variant form of immutable and eminent Humphrey. Humphrey is form of Hunfrid in English language. Humphrey's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Humphrey is "Young Animal and Peaceful Warrior".
Variants of HumfriedNames that rhyme with Humfried
Popularity of Humfried
Humfried is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Humfried?
You are a free-spirited fellow with a wild heart. Everyone loves you for your positivity and the way you talk. You always hope things to work out on their own. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You always doubt yourself and your abilities. Learn your value. You are a creative person with a lot of ideas on your mind. Pick the most optimistic and hopeful one, and put it to work.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Humfried
- Per - Meaning of Per is The Rock or The Stone is used as a boy name which is mainly used in Norwegian and Faroese has origin in Old Greek and Old English
- Derk means Ruler of the People came from Old High German and Gothic which is dominantly used in Dutch and English is used as a baby boy name
- Isabella - Meaning of Isabella is My God is Bountiful or Or: God is My Oath used for both sexes which is used predominantly in Norwegian, Scandinavian and Swedish is originated from Hebrew. Acclaimed name Isabella bagged 4th position on list of baby girl names in 2018 in United States
- Ellen - Renowned and Evergreen unisex name Ellen is primarily used in English, Swedish and Dutch and originated from Old Provençal and Old Greek, Ellen means "Variant of Helen, Sun Ray or Moon"
- Esmee - Of Spanish and Old French origin, Cherished Esmee means "Esteemed" used specifically in Dutch is a girl name
Namesakes of Humfried
We could not find any notable namesake.