Hunus meaning and origin
Hunus majorly is used in Arabic, meaning of Hunus is "Pious or Chaste" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Hunus
Popularity of Hunus
Hunus is an uncommon name around the world. As per our evaluation, over 90 babies have been bestowed Hunus around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Hunus
People enjoy your presence and go out with you just to hear you talk about inspirational stuff. You are always filled with positive and creative energy that you pass around. In order to boost your self-confidence and become invincible, you have to learn how to love the person you see in the mirror every day. Your biggest flaw is your self-doubt. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high.
Do you like Hunus? Read these names too
- Fayha - Fayha's meaning is Fragrant or Good Smell of Heaven is especially used in Arabic is a baby girl name
- Najwan means Saved or Liberated is used particulary in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- AbdulWahhab - AbdulWahhab's meaning is Servant of the Giver is mainly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Qaddur - Qaddur's meaning is Capable is mainly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Khuwailah means A Little or Young Female Gazelle or Name of a Women is commonly used in Arabic is a girl name
Namesakes of Hunus
We could not find any notable namesake.