Hur meaning and origin
Hur is used commonly in Arabic aimed at girls is of Arabic origin, Hur means "Fair, Black-haired Women, Sun, Fortune, An Untouched Woman or Virgins of Paradise".Names that rhyme with Hur
Popularity of Hur
Hur is a common baby name in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Cambodia while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. As per our research, over 8000 people has been named Hur globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Here's what numbers has to say about Hur
Set up a positive mindset already and start figuring things out. Work now and enjoy later. You fall in and out of love easily but without hard feelings. You are radiant and people find it comfortable around you. Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. Expression number 2 reveals your talent to work with people and the ability to understand their actions. When it comes to love, you are a hopeless romantic who dreams of finding your soul mate.
Go through the following names similar to Hur
- Waseeq means Certain, Strong or Confident is prevalently used in Arabic is used mainly as a boy name
- AbulKhair - The boy name AbulKhair is mainly used in Arabic, AbulKhair means "Father of Good Work or Virtuous"
- Abdul-Hannan - The boy name Abdul-Hannan is mainly used in Arabic, Abdul-Hannan means "Forgiving or Slave of the Merciful"
- Sadri - Particulary used in Arabic, Sadri means "Conqueror or Chief or Leader or Judge" is aimed at boys
- Shabeeb - Meaning of Shabeeb is Young Man or Handsome is a baby boy name is used substantially in Arabic
Namesakes of Hur
- Hur Jin-ho, South Korean film director and screenwriter
- Hur Suk-ho, South Korean professional golfer