Husayni meaning and origin
Used mostly in Arabic, Husayni means "Of Husayn, Of Husain or Nisba Relation" is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Husayni
Popularity of Husayni
Husayni is an uncommon name probably limited to Afghanistan. According to our evaluation, over 60 babies have been named Husayni globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Husayni
You need to speak up and show people that you are hurt by their actions. You get easily distracted by cruelty and injustice because these are the things you hate the most in life. Often you wonder if there's such thing as ‘higher purpose'? You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You can be whatever you want. You just have to want it bad enough. You can turn from angel to devil in no time.
Do you like Husayni? You would love these names
- KhairAlDin notably is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of KhairAlDin is "Goodness of the Faith"
- Barq - The boy name Barq is primarily used in Arabic, Barq means "Telegraph or Lightening"
- Zubi is used predominantly in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Zubi means "Loving or Understanding"
- Ghadia means Cloud or Morning used for girls is used particulary in Arabic
- AbdulBais - Used mainly in Arabic, AbdulBais means "Servant of the Resurrector" is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Husayni
We could not find any notable namesake.