Huss meaning and origin
Huss's meaning is Saffron used for baby boys is especially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Huss
Popularity of Huss
Huss is a familiar baby name in Saudi Arabia. According to our research, over 300 babies have been named Huss globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Huss
You take good care of your body and overall health. You should learn to invest wisely the profit you make. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. Luck is following your every step in life. Realizing your goals is what lifts your spirit and boosts your self-confidence. When it comes to your personal life, you prefer to keep it private. Sometimes, you are self-doubtful. Other times, your self-confidence is high.
Other names similar to Huss
- Radiya - The uncommon and modern girl name Radiya means "Covered or Satisfied". It is rooted from Arabic is used dominantly in Arabic
- Tabahhuj - Girl name Tabahhuj means "Cheerful or Be Glad" is used in Arabic
- Fikkir - Used in Arabic, Fikkir is used as a baby girl name, Fikkir means "Very Thoughtful"
- Manhalah - The girl name Manhalah means "Spring" is used substantially in Arabic
- Ajwa - Meaning of Ajwa is Modest Woman, Touch Me Not Plant or Name of a Date in Saudia Arabia is used as a girl name is majorly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Huss
We could not find any notable namesake.