Ibbe name meaning
Origin: Hebrew and Scandinavian
Usage: English, Swedish and Danish
Meaning: Supplanter, Held by the Heel, One who Supplants, Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel, To Supplant, Chanting and To Descend
Add to favorites
What does Ibbe mean?
Ibbe is Swedish cognate of Ib.
Variants of Ibbe
Ib, Jacob, Jep, Ibb, Cobb, Jascha, Aaronjacob, Jacobalexander, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, JeipNames that rhyme with Ibbe
How popular is the name Ibbe?
Ibbe is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 100 people globally have carried Ibbe as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Ibbe?
If number 5 is your soul urge no it reveals your constant care of your soul and body. You can spend a whole day on meditation instead of exercise and feel equally productive, or even more. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Having the letter I as a cornerstone reveals much about your great personality. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety.
Do you like Ibbe? Other names you would love
- Walderik is equivalent of Valdríkr in Danish language
- Nuhtte is Sami cognate of Nuutti
- Soqqaq is Greenlandic cognate of Sorĸaĸ
- Nønne is Danish cognate of Nynne
- Unøss primarily is used in Old Danish and Danish is given to baby boys. Unøss is Danish equivalent of Ónæisi
Famous people named Ibbe
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ibbe
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- American Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Supplant
- Baby Names that mean Holy
Share your opinion on Ibbe