Ilenna meaning and origin
Recent and Creative and adventurous Old French and Old Greek Ilenna is given to girls. Ilenna is another transcription of Ilena. Ilena is form of famed Ileana. Also Ilena is a variant of widely accepted and perennial Aileen. Ilena is also a variant form of preeminent and evergreen Eileen. Ilena is also variation of long standing and admired Helen. Ilena is also variation of timeless and darling Ilene. Recent and Creative and adventurous Ilena largely is used in Spanish, English and Romanian, meaning of Ilena is "Bright and Shining" is of Old Greek and Old French origin.
Variants of Ilenna
View middle names that goes with Ilenna like Buse, Hettie, Deia,Names that rhyme with Ilenna
Popularity of Ilenna
Ilenna is a rare baby name in United States still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 30 babies have been bestowed Ilenna around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Ilenna
Number 4 as your personality no reflects your responsible and determinative nature. You have people who love you. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. When it comes to life goals and career, you always give your best. Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most.
Go through the following names similar to Ilenna
- Kariana - The uncommon girl name Kariana came from English-American and Old Greek which is specifically used in Swedish and English languages, Kariana means "Pure"
- Cate - Offbeat Cates origin is Old Greek is used as a girl name, meaning of Cate is "Innocent or Pure" is particulary used in Finnish, English and Norwegian
- Doriane - The queer girl name Doriane means "God or Gift", used in English and French is originated from English and Old Greek
- Zofie - New-fangled and Anomalous Zofie is used predominantly in Czech has its origin in Old Greek and a baby girl name, Zofie means "Wisdom"
- Stephania means Crown or Crown is used particulary in Danish and Norwegian used for girls is of Greek and Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Ilenna
We could not find any notable namesake.