Imaad-Udeen meaning and origin
Meaning: Pillar of the Faith
Add to favorites
Notably used in Arabic, Imaad-Udeen is used as a baby boy name, meaning of Imaad-Udeen is "Pillar of the Faith".Names that rhyme with Imaad-Udeen
Popularity of Imaad-Udeen
Imaad-Udeen is an extremely rare name around the world.
You would love these names similar to Imaad-Udeen
- Ilyaas - Ilyaas's meaning is The Biblical Elijah is the English Language Equivalent is dominantly used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Ruwayfe - Ruwayfe's meaning is Superior, High Superior Exalted or Exalted is mainly used in Arabic is aimed at baby boys
- Umm-E-Hani - The girl name Umm-E-Hani means "Name of the Daughter of Abu Talib or Sister of Ali (RA)" is dominantly used in Arabic
- Mabud - Meaning of Mabud is Worshipped or Adored is mostly used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Aresha - Unexpected Aresha is used prevalently in Arabic, Aresha means "Under an Umbrella" is given to girls
Namesakes of Imaad-Udeen
We could not find any notable namesake.