Imraan name meaning
On This Page
What does Imraan mean?
Offbeat Imraan has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon baby boys, Imraan means "A Prophet's Name or Builder" is chiefly used in Arabic. Imraan is form of Amram. Amram is Latin equivalent of The Hebrew Name עַמְרָם Meaning Long Living.
Unfamiliar Amram has its origin in Hebrew language, Amram means "Exalted Nation" is especially used in Swedish and Hebrew.
Variants of ImraanNames that rhyme with Imraan
How popular is the name Imraan?
Imraan is a unique baby name in France, during its short term of usage, the name has been to the top 2000 names. Recently in 2017, it ranked 1037th when 38 boys were named Imraan.
Over 120 people have been named Imraan in France. Also, in Netherlands, in just 1 years, it has made it to the top 600 names. Recently in 2016, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 508 on boy names chart when 28 babies were named Imraan.
Imraan is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 4306 (2017) in its 18 years run on United States naming chart. Over 188 people have been named Imraan in United States.
In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and achieved its top ranking of 1859 in 2009. There are over 104 babies that have been given the name Imraan in England and Wales.
Also, it appeared first time in 2009 on baby boy names list of Belgium.
Imraan is a rare baby name in Netherlands still in use today. Imraan is a common name in South Africa while somewhat familiar name in India, Somalia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malawi, Fiji and England.
According to our research, over 5000 babies have been named Imraan globally.
Imraan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Imraan?
You always care more about other people's well-being and never find time to check how you are doing. Stop making plans for the future because you know you like spontaneity more. Focus on inner peace, balance, harmony, helping those in need, kindness, and love. You should focus on your personal progress too. You have so many talents you could work with. Why don't you write a book yourself? Or channel your creativity someplace else except work?
Do you like Imraan? Read these names too
- Haola - The girl name Haola is specifically used in Arabic, Haola means "A Jurist or Scholar of Islamic Law or Name of a Sahabiah"
- Sameern - Boy name Sameern means "Genuine or Real" is used in Arabic
- Tihaami - Used dominantly in Arabic, Tihaami means "A Place in Arab or One who Lives in Tihamah" is used as a baby boy name
- Monira - Rare girl name Monira has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Monira is "Munir, Bright or Radiant" is principally used in Arabic
- Abdul Hameed - Predominantly used in Arabic, Abdul Hameed aimed at baby boys which of Arabic origin, meaning of Abdul Hameed is "Servant of the Praiseworthy or The Ever Praised"
Famous people named Imraan
- Imraan Khan, South African cricketer
- Imraan Faruque, American
- Imraan Ismail directed the movie Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Lists having Imraan
- Boy names beginning with I
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Arabic Boy Names
- Boy names that ends with -aan
- Baby Names that mean Prophet