Ingla meaning and origin
Used in Danish and Swedish, Ingla is used as a girl name. Ingla is form of Ingela. Ingela is form of names with "Ing". Ingela is diminutive of names with "Inge". Also Ingela is diminutive of "angels". Ingela is German cognate of Names Beginning with Ing- / Ingu-. Also Ingela is form of Names Beginning with Engel- / Ingel- in German language. Ingela is also equivalent of Ingegärd in Swedish language. Ingela means Ingeborg and Angel came from Old Norse, Scandinavian and Old High German.
Variants of InglaNames that rhyme with Ingla
Popularity of Ingla
Ingla is a familiar baby name in Brazil. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Spanish regions as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Ingla?
Learn to let go of things that don't belong in your life anymore. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. You prefer to deal with things that matter and leave out all the rest. You lack adventure. Follow your gut, not people. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
Do you like Ingla? Read these names too
- Tov - Of Hebrew origin, Tov is especially used in Swedish and Norwegian is used for boys. Tov is equivalent of Tolv in Norwegian language
- Hjalmara - Girl name Hjalmara is originated from Old Norse and Nordic, used particulary in Norwegian and Danish languages, meaning of Hjalmara is "Helmeted Warrior, Army and Helmet". Hjalmara is a feminine variant of Hjalmar.
- Alvild - Girl name Alvild is predominantly used in Swedish, Old Danish and Danish. Alvild is Danish form of Alfhildr
- Haavard is Danish cognate of Håvard
- Phanuel is equivalent of Penuel in Greek and Latin languages
Namesakes of Ingla
We could not find any notable namesake.