Innocente meaning and origin
Meaning of Innocente is Innocent is used specifically in Italian.
Variants of InnocenteNames that rhyme with Innocente
Popularity of Innocente
Innocente is an uncommon baby name in France, even after 58 years of usage and 338 bearers, the name could just made to the top 428 names in 1919 before vanishing in 1962. Over 338 people have been named Innocente in France. Innocente is a common name in Rwanda while somewhat familiar name in Italy, DR Congo, Benin and Ivory Coast. At least, 3000 people globally have carried Innocente as their given name according to our research.
Numerological aspects of Innocente
The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You want to do everything as planned in life. Being unconstrained will help you grow spiritually.
Looking for names similar to Innocente? Please go through the following names
- Quintino - Quintinos origin is Latin is dominantly used in Italian used as a boy name, meaning of Quintino is "Born In the Fifth Month or The Fifth"
- Barromeo - Meaning of Barromeo is Son of Tolmai is mainly used in Italian
- Giuditta - The queer girl name Giuditta means "Woman from Jehud" and is particulary used in Italian is of Hebrew origin
- Aleria means Eagle is used principally in Italian has its origin in Latin is used normally as a girl name
- Dionigi - Meaning of Dionigi is Dedicated to Dionysos used for baby boys and is used prevalently in Italian is originated from Old Greek and Italian
Namesakes of Innocente
We could not find any notable namesake.