Intisaar meaning and origin
Used substantially in Hindi, Kannada, Arabic, Gujarati and Assamese curious and modernistic, Intisaar is used as a unisex name, Intisaar means "Triumph or Victory".Names that rhyme with Intisaar
Popularity of Intisaar
Intisaar is a rare baby name in United States still in use today and also in England and Wales. Also, Intisaar is a familiar name in Somalia. At least, 100 people globally have carried Intisaar as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Intisaar?
You deal with your emotions the wrong way – ignore they exist. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You are a good friend. Sometimes, you make your own rules in order to prove that not everything is as it seems. Working solo brings out the best of you but working with others helps you improve your old ideas.
Other names similar to Intisaar
- Rima - Unorthodox Rimas origin is Spanish and Arabic is substantially used in Oriya, Malayalam and Tamil, meaning of Rima is "White Gazelle, Goddess Durga or White Antelope" is used as a baby girl name
- Tamin - Boy name Tamin came from Arabic and Slavonic, meaning of Tamin is "Perfect or Completed"
- Masoom means Sinless or Variant of Ma'sum is a gender-neutral name has its origin in Arabic is mostly used in Gujarati and Arabic
- Anne-Claire - Girl name Anne-Claire means "Gracious" is of Old Greek and Latin origin
- Roja - Specifically used in Marathi, Malayalam and Oriya, Roja came from Spanish and is aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Roja is "Red or Rose Flower"
Namesakes of Intisaar
We could not find any notable namesake.