Iraj name meaning
What does Iraj mean?
The infrequent unisex name Iraj means "Lord Hanuman or Flower" is principally used in Kannada, Bengali, Hindi, Marathi, Arabic, Malayalam, Telugu, Oriya, Gujarati and Tamil.Names that rhyme with Iraj
How popular is the name Iraj?
Iraj is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Also, it appeared first time in 2000 on baby girl names list of England and Wales. But Iraj is a popular baby name in Iran where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our research, over 80000 babies have been bestowed Iraj around the globe.
What numerology tells about Iraj?
Although you are not walking that path right now, you have a plan on letting everything go and follow your heart for once in your life. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better.
Do you like Iraj? You would love these names
- Karamah means Nobility or Miracle is used in Sindhi and Arabic is bestowed upon baby boys
- Javeed means Immortal or Eternal or Immortal or Living Forever used for baby boys is mostly used in Arabic and Hindi
- Munna - Unisex name Munna is specifically used in Arabic and Bengali, meaning of Munna is "Sweet or Form of God (Allah)"
- Nailah - Unfamiliar Arabic Nailah bestowed upon both boys and girls, meaning of Nailah is "Nailah Ali or One who Succeeds" is used chiefly in Arabic and Arabic
- Ilhaam - Ilhaam's meaning is Reavaluction or Inspiraction used for both genders used largely in Kannada and Gujarati is originated from Arabic
Famous people named Iraj
- Iraj Raminfar, Persian art director
- Iraj Kaboli, Iranian writer, linguist and translator
- Iraj Mirza, famous Iranian poet
- Iraj Danaeifard, Iranian football player
- Iraj Rad, Iranian actor
- Iraj Ghaderi, Iranian film director and actor
- Iraj Afshar, bibliographer, historian
- Iraj Bashiri, is Professor of History at the University of Minnesota
- Iraj Pezeshkzad, Iranian writer and author of the famous Persian novel 'Dā'i Jān Napoleon' published
- Iraj Bastami, Persian classical musician and vocalist
- Iraj Tahmasb, from 2007 comedy, drama flick Zir-e Derakht-e Holou, who portrayed the Masoud.
- In 1954 flick, Morad, Iraj Doostdar characterized N.
- Iraj Saghiri portrayed main role of N in 1977 flick In Grouhe Mahkoomin.
Lists having Iraj
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- Arabic Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Hanuman
- Baby Names that mean Flower