Irka meaning and origin
Girl name Irka means "Peaceful" which is substantially used in Slavic, Latvian and Czech is rooted from Old Greek language. Irka is variant of durable and famous Irene. Irene's meaning is The Peaceful and Inspired By the Greek Goddess of Peace is originated from Old Greek. Irka is a short form of Irena. Irena is variant of long standing and prevalent Irene. Irena is Slavic equivalent of Irene. Irena is originated from Old Greek, Irena means "The Peaceful".
Variants of IrkaNames that rhyme with Irka
Popularity of Irka
Irka is a popular baby name in Russia where every 1 in 30000 have the name. According to our research, over 10000 babies have been named Irka globally.
Numerological aspects of Irka
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You are a freethinker. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Focus on what's important to you rather than focusing on making other people content. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. You lack passion and wilderness. You need to acquire personal independence and hit the road of success.
Go through the following names similar to Irka
- Polykarp - Polykarp's meaning is Many Fruits came from Old Greek bestowed upon boys is used in German
- Melisande - Dominantly used in German and French atypical, Melisande is used as a baby girl name has its roots in Germanic, Old Greek and Old French, meaning of Melisande is "Legendary Figure, Inspired By a Gothic Sea or Brave"
- Jore - Boy name Jore is originated from Greek and Hebrew and is used principally in Finnish, Norwegian and Danish languages, Jore means "Worker of the Earth"
- Hesper - Rare girl name Hesper has origin in Old Greek, Hesper means "Evening Star" is majorly used in Greek
- Euseby - Meaning of Euseby is Pious is specifically used in English and is rooted from Old Greek is used for boys
Namesakes of Irka
We could not find any notable namesake.