Ishayu meaning and origin
Unexpected choice and Fresh boy name Ishayu is used dominantly in Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Telugu, Oriya, Arabic, Sindhi, Malayalam and Hindi, meaning of Ishayu is "Full of Strength or Sun".Names that rhyme with Ishayu
Popularity of Ishayu
Ishayu is a rare baby name in United States where it is still in use. According to our estimate, at least 6 people have been bestowed Ishayu around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Ishayu
Change is what you are made for. Monotony and constancy are killing your spirit and compassion. Leave aside your religion and mix with people from different cultures and races. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. You are an inspirational person who respects the rules and social restrictions. You lack enthusiasm and adventure. When it comes to love, you love with all your heart but people take advantage of your naivety.
You would love these names similar to Ishayu
- Aqdas - Unisex name Aqdas is used prevalently in Arabic and Arabic languages, Aqdas means "Most Holy, More or Most Sacred or Pure"
- Zorawar - Curious and Contemporary Zorawar is used primarily in Sikh, Arabic and Punjabi bestowed upon baby boys, Zorawar means "Forceful or Strong"
- Jala - Infrequent unisex name Jala means "Charity or Elucidation" which is rooted from Arabic and African-Hausa is notably used in Hindi and Arabic
- Muhajir - The boy name Muhajir means "Immigrant" is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic
- Rahat means Rest or Relief is used in Arabic, Sindhi and Kannada is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Ishayu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Ishayu
- Boy names beginning with I
- Arabic Boy Names
- Hindi Boy Names
- Bengali Boy Names
- Gujarati Boy Names
- Kannada Boy Names
- Malayalam Boy Names
- Marathi Boy Names
- Sindhi Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Telugu Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Full
- Baby Names that mean Strength
- Baby Names that mean Sun