Ishka meaning and origin
Girl name Ishka means "Love or One who has Only Friends and No Enemies" is used especially in Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam and Bengali.Names that rhyme with Ishka
Popularity of Ishka
Ishka is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it may not be used now since it isn't seen since 2001. At least, 100 people globally have carried Ishka as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Ishka
You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. You can't stand injustice. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. Having the letter I as a cornerstone reveals much about your great personality. You like your freedom and independence. Widen your perspective and start living. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way.
Other names similar to Ishka
- Anjika - Mostly used in Marathi, Tamil and Kannada, Anjika means "Blessed or Collyrium Coloured" is a gender-neutral name
- Brahmdev - Brahmdev's meaning is God's Exalted Angel or Gods Exalted Angel is used particulary in Tamil and Malayalam is a baby boy name
- Simoni means Obedient or To Listen is used in Kannada and Oriya is given to baby girls
- Januj - Boy name Januj is dominantly used in Tamil, Bengali and Malayalam, meaning of Januj is "Born"
- Uthkarsh largely is used in Marathi, Hindi and Telugu is a boy name, meaning of Uthkarsh is "Eminent, Superior or Advancement - to Rise"
Namesakes of Ishka
We could not find any notable namesake.