Ishuya meaning and origin
Ishuya mostly is used in Hindi, meaning of Ishuya is "Omnipotent" is a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Ishuya
Popularity of Ishuya
Ishuya is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ishuya?
Reorder your priorities and put work as last. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. Your intellectual mind is always generating new creative ideas. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life.
Do you like Ishuya? Read these names too
- Heilo - The Heilo means "Intact"
- MariLee - MariLee's meaning is Star of the Sea, Rebellion and The Word Mere Which Means Mother is originated from Hebrew and English-American is used for girls. MariLee is resultant of Mary.
- Danelea - Meaning of Danelea is A Man from Denmark is rooted from Scandinavian is used as a baby boy name. Danelea is derived from Danely.
- Kulap is originated from Thai, Kulap means "Rose" is given to girls
- Tassadit - Tassadit's meaning is Blessed
Namesakes of Ishuya
We could not find any notable namesake.