Ita name meaning
What does Ita mean?
Of Germanic and Old English origin, Unfamiliar Ita is a unisex name, primarily used in Sanskrit, Ita means "A War Raid, From Kikuyu, To Wander, A Kind of Reed or Judäerin". Ita is variation of admired and all time favorite Ida. Ida is short version of names with "Id. Ida is French and German form of oldenwilement 'Ida-' Idaburga. Also Ida is German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Id. Ida is also German cognate of Names Containing the Name Element Hild. Ida means Norman Origin and Labour has its origin in Old High German and Germanic. Ita is variant of persistent and prevailing Edith. Edith is English form of Eadgyð. Meaning of Edith is Struggle, Strife for Wealth and Battle has its origin in Old English and German. Ita is abridged form of Jutta. Jutta is variant form of biblical and enduring Judith. Jutta is German form of Juditha. Origin of Odd Jutta is in Germanic and Hebrew, meaning of Jutta is "Woman from Jehud, Judäerin and Fair".
How Ita is perceived as a baby name?
Ita is a unique and charming name for a baby girl. It has roots in Irish culture and refers to "thirst", which could symbolize the thirst for knowledge, adventure, or success. The name Ita has a lovely sound to it that rolls off the tongue effortlessly. Additionally, it is not very common compared to other popular names, making your child stand out from the crowd with their distinct name. It also has an attractive meaning that can be interpreted in many ways depending on its context. Overall, if you're looking for a beautiful and meaningful name for your baby girl, then Ita should definitely be on your list of considerations.
How do I pronounce Ita?
The two syllabled name Ita is pronounced, ee-ta. Some people pronounce it as i-ta.
Variants of Ita
Edith, Ida, Eadgyth, Otgunde, Eadgyð, Ditte, Edeline, Eida, Ide, Id, Shanida, IdabelleNames that rhyme with Ita
How popular is the name Ita?
Ita is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1900 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 524 babies in United States have been named Ita. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. However things change on global perspective, Ita is extremely popular in Indonesia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Nigeria and India. At least, 170000 people globally have carried Ita as their given name according to our research.
Numerological analysis of Ita
To have letter A as your capstone reflects your consistency and credibility. Leave your own mark in the world. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. You like people too but prefer your solitude.
Looking for names similar to Ita? Please go through the following names
- Navina - Isolated and Modernistic Navina came from Sanskrit, meaning of Navina is "New, *** or Youthful", a gender-neutral name is largely used in English and Malayalam
- Asutosa - Asutosa's meaning is Easily Pleased or Lord Shiva is a baby boy name is used specifically in Sanskrit
- Aksapada means Follower of Knowledge, Wise or Learned is principally used in Sanskrit is used mainly as a boy name
- Citayu means Born of Intellect is principally used in Sanskrit is used mainly as a boy name
- Astika - Meaning of Astika is One who Believes in God is used as a boy name is substantially used in Sanskrit
Famous people named Ita
- Ita Martadinata Haryono, Indonesian human rights activist,
- Ita Wegman,
- Ita Buttrose, Australian journalist, businesswoman
- Ita Ford, American Roman Catholic Maryknoll Sister
- Ita Rina, Slovenian film actress and beauty queen
- Ita Ever acted in movie Vana daami visiit
- In 1981 drama, mystery film, Manusia berilmu gai, Ita Agusta characterized N.
Lists having Ita
- Boys names beginning with I
- Girls names beginning with I
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- German Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean War
- Baby Names that mean Kind