Itakh meaning and origin
Boy name Itakh means "The Name of Abu Mansur, The Turk or The" is notably used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Itakh
Popularity of Itakh
Itakh is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Itakh?
Having letter H as your capstone reveals you are a visionary who knows what they want but have no idea on how to get it. You hate being closely observed and have all eyes on you because of your low self-esteem. You are a thermal person who teaches people the importance of questioning and awareness. People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others.
Other names similar to Itakh, for would be parents
- Shahyar primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of Shahyar is "Friend of King" is a baby boy name
- Dalaj primarily is used in Arabic bestowed upon boys, meaning of Dalaj is "Ibn Ahmad Al-sajazi or Had this Name"
- Dilaawar - Boy name Dilaawar means "Daring or Hearty" is substantially used in Arabic
- Mujeeba - Girl name Mujeeba is mainly used in Arabic has its origin in Arabic, meaning of Mujeeba is "Answering or Respondent"
- Parvina - Meaning of Parvina is Shining Star is dominantly used in Arabic is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Itakh
We could not find any notable namesake.