Izacc meaning and origin
Izacc is another transcription of Isacc. Isacc is variation of darling, durable and biblical Isac.
Variants of IzaccNames that rhyme with Izacc
Popularity of Izacc
Izacc is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6441 (2001) in its 15 years run on United States naming chart. There are over 109 babies that have been given the name Izacc in United States. Izacc is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. According to our estimate, over 100 babies have been named Izacc globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Izacc
Most people enjoy having you around. They want to be adored and loved by others. Having number 1 as your soul urge no reveals your deep desire to prove yourself to other people and acquire their acceptance. Self-doubt won't help you realize your goals. Self-confidence and self-reliance will. You lack traveling and exploring. You are intelligent and independent. The law of attraction is something you admire and use when it comes to achieving your goals.
Looking for a name like Izacc? Please go through the following names
- Michele - Originated from Hebrew, Eminent Michele commonly aimed at both boys and girls, used predominantly in Danish and Norwegian, Michele means "Who is Like God?". Widespread name Michele bagged 451st position among girl names in 1994 in United States
- Marivona has its origin in Hebrew, Marivona means "Arbste, Sea or If"
- Wanetta - Queer girl name Wanetta means "Pale-skinned" and is used especially in English is of Hebrew origin
- Jacquelyn - Prominent Jacquelyns origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both sexes, meaning of Jacquelyn is "One who Supplants or Holder of the Heel" is used mainly in English
- Jared - Dominant and Ceaseless Hebrew Jared is largely used in English, Hebrew and Hindi, meaning of Jared is "He Descends or Descent" is used as a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Izacc
We could not find any notable namesake.