Jóreiðr meaning and origin
Jóreiðr is Old Norse equivalent of Jórheiðr.
Variants of JóreiðrNames that rhyme with Jóreiðr
Popularity of Jóreiðr
Jóreiðr is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Jóreiðr? Please go through the following names
- Arnríðr - The girl name Arnríðr is used notably in Old Norse. Arnríðr is form of Arnfríðr in Old Norse language
- Hialli - The boy name Hialli is primarily used in Old Norse. Hialli is Old Norse equivalent of Hjalli
- Iútski means Jutish, has origin in Old Norse and generally is bestowed upon baby boys is used dominantly in Old Norse
- Sigólfr - Boy name Sigólfr is predominantly used in Old Norse. Sigólfr is Old Norse form of Sigulfr
- Fastr is Old Norse cognate of Fasti
Namesakes of Jóreiðr
We could not find any notable namesake.