Júlia meaning and origin
Júlia's meaning is Dedicated to Jupiter is originated from Latin used majorly in Faroese, Hungarian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Portuguese is bestowed upon girls. Júlia is equivalent of Julia in Faroese language.
Variants of Júlia
Julia, Julius, Ana Júlia, Anna, Ananias, Anianus, Ana, Juliana, Giulianna, Giulietta, Juliamarie, Giuliano, Aenne, Anella, Anki, Hanna, Ans, Aemiliana, Anacarolina, Anani, Anian, Aana, Thena, Aldana, Anaclara, Gillian, Julianus, Gölin
View middle names that goes with Júlia like Kina, Reta, Isobel, Klyn,Names that rhyme with Júlia
Popularity of Júlia
Júlia is a rare baby name in Ireland still in use today. As per our evaluation, over 8 people has been named Júlia globally.
Júlia in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Looking for names similar to Júlia? Please go through the following names
- Roman - Roman's meaning is The Element Romanus Which Means Citizen of Rome or The Roman is used as a unisex name has its roots in Slavic and Romanian is prevalently used in Norwegian and Swedish
- Emilien - Meaning of Emilien is Industrious, Rival or Emulum is originated from Latin is a baby boy name
- Vitale came from Latin, meaning of Vitale is "Vital, Lively or Life-Sustaining" used as a boy name is used in Italian
- Lucion - Curious boy name Lucion is especially used in English, meaning of Lucion is "Bringer of Light and Born At Daybreak" is originated from English, French and Latin. Lucion is resulted from Luci.
- Diana - Long standing and Cherished Diana is used chiefly in Lithuanian, Spanish and Romanian is originated from Latin and Indoeuropean, Diana means "Light or Deity" is a unisex name
Namesakes of Júlia
- Júlia Várady, German soprano of Hungarian origin
- Júlia da Silva Bruhns, German-Brazilian writer
- Júlia Sebestyén, figure skater