Ja meaning and origin
Originated from Korean, Unconventional Ja normally bestowed upon both boys and girls commonly used in Tamil and Telugu, Ja means "Great, Cute, Clever or Attractive".Names that rhyme with Ja
Popularity of Ja
Ja is an uncommon baby name in United States, although it has been in use since 1957 but could not make beyond the top 4000. There are over 400 babies that have been given the name Ja in United States. However things change on global perspective, Ja is extremely popular in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name. Also the baby name is popular in Myanmar. According to our evaluation, over 160000 babies have been named Ja globally.
What numerology tells about Ja?
You are a good listener but give the worst advice. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. As for your friends, keep it real. In order to gain more than you already have, you need to take uncalculated risks and see where they take you. Change your attitude to change your life for the better.
Do you like Ja? You would love these names
- Aapal - The unisex name Aapal is used in Gujarati, Kannada and Tamil languages, Aapal means "Regard"
- Rajarajan - The boy name Rajarajan is used in Tamil and Hindi languages, Rajarajan means "King of Kings"
- Ku - Ku's meaning is God is used largely in Hindi and Telugu is bestowed upon both sexes
- Suroman is used particulary in Hindi, Tamil and Marathi, Suroman means "With Beautiful Hair" is used as a baby boy name
- Suryen means Name of Sun is commonly used in Kannada and Telugu is typically bestowed upon baby boys
Namesakes of Ja
- Ja Rule, American rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor
- Ja Lama, adventurer and warlord of unknown birth and background
- Jatnna Toribio in Feliz Navidad as Actress
- Jacqueline Jones in The Road to Hong Kong as Actress
- Jany Holt in Gervaise as Actress
- Jabeen Jalil in Taj Mahal as Actress