Jaakko name meaning
On This Page
What does Jaakko mean?
Jaakko is used mostly in Norwegian, Finnish, Swedish and Danish has its origin in Hebrew is a baby boy name, Jaakko means "Yahweh May Protect, Holder of the Heel or Supplanter". Jaakko is Finnish equivalent of Jakob.
How do I pronounce Jaakko?
YAH-ko is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jaakko with emphasis on first YAH syllable.
Variants of JaakkoNames that rhyme with Jaakko
How popular is the name Jaakko?
Jaakko is a rare name around the globe.
Jaakko in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jaakko?
Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are daring and courageous. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood.
You would love these names similar to Jaakko
- Sirpa - Sirpa's meaning is Shard, Splinter, Fragment, Piece is used as a girl name and is commonly used in Norwegian and Danish is of Finnish origin
- Jos - Unorthodox Jos is originated from Hebrew and German is largely used in Danish and Finnish and mainly is given to both sexes, Jos means "Lord or Deity"
- Erlind is used in Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian is commonly used for boys. Erlind is Norwegian equivalent of Erlindr
- Hampus means Yahweh is Gracious is used prevalently in Danish and Finnish. It is rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon baby boys
- Amr 1 - Boy name Amr 1 is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Danish languages. Amr 1 is Old Norse cognate of Ámr
Famous people named Jaakko
- Jaakko Laajava, has served as Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Under-Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs for Finland
- Jaakko Tallus, nordic combined athlete from Finland
- Jaakko Friman, speed skater from Finland
- Jaakko Mäntyjärvi, Finnish composer of classical music
- Jaakko Ojaniemi, Finnish former decathlete
- Jaakko Hintikka, Finnish philosopher and logician
- Jaakko Hämeen-Anttila, Finnish academic researcher
- Jaakko Nyberg, retired Finnish football defender
- Jaakko Löytty, is one of the most significant Finnish gospel musicians
- Jaakko Jonkka, Chancellor of Justice of Finland
Lists having Jaakko
- Biblical Boy Names
- Boy names beginning with J
- Hebrew Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter