Jabalah meaning and origin
The unisex name Jabalah means "Mountain, Hill, Narrator of Hadith or Daughter of Musafh" is used chiefly in Arabic and Sindhi.Names that rhyme with Jabalah
Popularity of Jabalah
Jabalah is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jabalah
You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this.
Do you like Jabalah? Other names you would love
- Bursuq - Meaning of Bursuq is Badger is predominantly used in Arabic and Hindi is used for boys
- Rabitah particulary is used in Arabic and Sindhi is a girl name, meaning of Rabitah is "Bond or Tie"
- Ghayoor - Boy name Ghayoor means "Self Respecting or Self-respecting" is used especially in Sindhi and Arabic
- Ajib means Strange, Unique or Rare is notably used in Arabic and Arabic is used for both boys and girls
- Raghid - Arabic name Raghid is used commonly in Arabic and Arabic given to both boys and girls, meaning of Raghid is "Opulence, Prosperous or Pleasant"
Namesakes of Jabalah
- Jabalah ibn al-Aiham, last ruler of the Ghassanid state in Syria and Jordan in the 7th century AD. He commanded a Christian Arab army in the Battle of Yarmouk