Jabbaree meaning and origin
Jabbaree is form of darling Jabari. Jabari is African and English cognate of Jabir. Jabari means Strong Hearted, Fearless and The Brave is rooted from African-Swahili, Arabic and Swahili.
Variants of JabbareeNames that rhyme with Jabbaree
Popularity of Jabbaree
Jabbaree is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Jabbaree
Positive energy adores your spirit. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. Focus on your success. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. What fulfills your soul is your professional success.
Do you like Jabbaree? Other names you would love
- Binti - Binti's meaning is Daughter is a girl name especially used in African, Marathi and Swahili is rooted from African and African-Swahili
- Uhura - Uncustomary Uhura is originated from African-Swahili, Uhura means "Freedom" is used as a girl name
- Gira - Gira's meaning is Language is a girl name. It is rooted from African-Swahili is used prevalently in Telugu and Oriya
- Zehra - Principally used in Norwegian and Danish atypical, Zehra aimed at baby girls that originated from Arabic and African-Swahili, meaning of Zehra is "Flower or The Shining One"
- Tamanika - Specifically used in Swahili unheard-of, Tamanika came from African-Swahili, meaning of Tamanika is "Desirable or Attractive" is aimed at baby girls
Namesakes of Jabbaree
We could not find any notable namesake.