Jacquay meaning and origin
Jacquay is derived from Jacque. Jacque means Supplanter is used notably in English is rooted from Hebrew.Names that rhyme with Jacquay
Popularity of Jacquay
Jacquay is an uncommon baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. According to our estimate, at least 60 people have been bestowed Jacquay around the globe.
What numbers say about Jacquay?
You are stubborn and self-motivated. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your failures motivate you. Be careful not to drain yourself. You are known by your elegant style because you spend a lot of time on buying clothes and keep up with fashion. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Other names similar to Jacquay, for would be moms
- Elijio - Rare boy name Elijio came from Hebrew, meaning of Elijio is "Beautyful and Smart". Elijio is a derivation of Elijah.
- Daveigh - Rarefied and Contemporary girl name Daveigh means "Little and Favourite" is originated from Hebrew. Daveigh is resulted from Davina.
- Deneen - Principally used in English illustrous, Deneen is originated from Hebrew, meaning of Deneen is "Combination of Deana or Dina, Avenged or Vindicated" is a gender insensitive name . Widely Accepted name Deneen managed to bag 465th position on baby girl chart in 1965 in United States
- Zelya - Of Hebrew origin, Zelya means "The Element Zelus with the Meaning Zealous Ardent" is a girl name. Zelya is derived from Zelia.
- Geela - Origin of Geela is in Hebrew, meaning of Geela is "Angel or Joy" is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Jacquay
We could not find any notable namesake.