Jael meaning and origin
Meaning of Jael is Mountain Goat or Capricorn is originated from Hebrew which is used in German and Hindi is a unisex name.
Variants of Jael
View middle names that goes with Jael like Loren, Dustin, Tien, Stephan, Leander, Kyli,Names that rhyme with Jael
Popularity of Jael
Jael was a common name in United States. Over 5951 babies have been named Jael since 1957. When at the peak of its usage in 2012,. However the graph is now showing a downward trend after 89 years but it is still going strong. Also, In Switzerland, Jael was once a common name since emerging in 1998 it has been given to over 1475 babies. When at its peak in 2008,. After 16 years, the name has past its prime.
Jael is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales, in use since 1996, peaked in 2011 when it ranked 2025th. Over 113 people have been named Jael in England and Wales. During its 60 years of usage in France, it had made up to just the top 2000 girl names. Over 391 people have been named Jael in France. But Jael is a popular baby name in Kenya where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in Mexico. As per our estimate, over 30000 babies have been bestowed Jael around the globe.
Jael in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Jael?
But you shouldn't because you are a great person with an amazing mind that's capable of achieving great things. Your mood depends on your thoughts, while they depend on songs you listen, people you met during the day, or memories you come back to. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
You would love these names similar to Jael
- Raffaela - Unorthodox and Perennial girl name Raffaela is used prevalently in Italian, Raffaela means "God Heals or God has Healed" has origin in Hebrew
- Edom - Originated from Hebrew, Rare and Modernistic Edom is used majorly in Hindi and Oriya, Edom means "Earthy, Red or Of Blood" is a gender insensitive name
- Aaryn means Light Bringer, Lofty and Blessed One is a gender-neutral name. Its origin is in Hebrew is used substantially in English. Aaryn is spelling variation of Aaron.
- Jeremiah - Darling and Ever lasting unisex name Jeremiah means "Exalted of the Lord, God will Uplift or Lord Exalts", used principally in Hungarian and English is originated from Hebrew. In 2018, famed name Jeremiah managed to bag 65th position on baby boy chart in United States
- Majella - Customary Majellas origin is Hebrew is a girl name, meaning of Majella is "Villager of Galilee Where Lived Mary Magdalene"
Namesakes of Jael
- Jael de Pardo, American television actress born in Colombia
- Jael, American artist/illustrator specializing
- Jael, woman mentioned in the Book of Judges
- Jael De Pardo, from 2004 drama, fantasy film Subway Cafe, who characterized the Lauren Ambrosia.