Jagrav meaning and origin
Meaning of Jagrav is Awakened, Alert, Awake, Watchful, Sun or Another Name for Agii is used prevalently in Marathi, Hindi, Oriya, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam and Bengali is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Jagrav
Popularity of Jagrav
Jagrav is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Jagrav?
You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You love life and life loves you. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You are an attractive person and everyone sees it. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice.
Go through the following names similar to Jagrav
- Manuni - Girl name Manuni is specifically used in Marathi, Bengali and Oriya, meaning of Manuni is "Respectable"
- Shamitaa - The girl name Shamitaa is used largely in Gujarati and Bengali, Shamitaa means "Peacemaker"
- Rajasekar - Predominantly used in Tamil and Marathi, Rajasekar bestowed upon boys, meaning of Rajasekar is "The Highest of the Rulers or Lord Shiva"
- Surucha - Used dominantly in Kannada and Telugu, Surucha is used as a girl name, Surucha means "With Fine Taste, Bright Light or Brilliant"
- Shivadev - Boy name Shivadev is primarily used in Hindi and Telugu, meaning of Shivadev is "Lord of Prosperity"
Namesakes of Jagrav
We could not find any notable namesake.