Jamey name meaning
What does Jamey mean?
Prevailing unisex name Jamey is used substantially in English, meaning of Jamey is "Supplanter or He who Supplants" is of Hebrew origin. Jamey is short of James. James is variation of biblical, well-liked and imperishable Jacques. James is English cognate of Jacomus. Originated from English and Hebrew, Widespread James, James means "Jimmy and Supplanter".
How do I pronounce Jamey?
j(a)-mey is the most common way to pronounce two syllabled Jamey.
Variants of JameyNames that rhyme with Jamey
How popular is the name Jamey?
Jamey is a common name in United States given to over 9614 babies in 147 years. Recently the moniker is on a rise, in 1976, it ranked 369th when 430 parents chose the moniker for their baby boys. Moreover, the moniker has been to Jamey is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it had been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1997 when it ranked 2022nd. Jamey is a rare baby name in Ireland there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 1993. Also, Jamey is a familiar name in Canada, England and South Africa. According to our estimate, over 10000 babies have been named Jamey globally.
Jamey in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Jamey?
God help those who gather the courage to challenge you in something. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. Fighting you own battles like a lone wolf makes you feel strong and confident. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Travelling is your passion. You have to pay attention to your surroundings and the people you hang out with. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time.
Do you like Jamey? Other names you would love
- Isabela - Of Hebrew origin, Famed Isabela is largely used in Spanish and English, Isabela means "God is Perfection or Or: God is My Oath" is aimed at girls. In 2009, frequently used Isabela ranked 491 among baby girl names in United States
- Yaphett - Odd boy name Yaphett came from Hebrew, Yaphett means "Handsome". Yaphett is a derivation of Yaphet.
- Adamir - Adamirs origin is Hebrew, meaning of Adamir is "Humanity or Man"
- Jaynie - Far-out Jaynie particulary is used in English has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jaynie is "Has Shown Favor, Jehovah has been Gracious or God is Gracious" is used as a baby girl name
- Ronil - Chiefly used in Marathi and Hindi recent and unexpected choice, Ronil means "Blue Sky" is a boy name is originated from Hebrew
Middle names for Jamey
There are plenty of booming and admired middle names that fit after "Jamey". Have a look at them:
View more middle names that goes with Jamey.
Famous people named Jamey
- Jamey Sheridan, American actor
- Jamey Jasta, American musician from New Haven, Connecticut
- Jamey Johnson, American country music artist
- Jamey Wright, American former professional baseball pitcher
- Jamey Carroll, American former professional baseball infielder and currently works as a special assistant to the Pittsburgh Pirates
- Jamey Aebersold, American publisher, educator, and jazz saxophonist
- Jamey Haddad, American percussionist
- Jamey Bowen, former lacrosse player
- Jamey Green in Porn Star Zombies as Actress
- Jamey Janes in Bonny & Clide as Actress
- Jamey Geston in Under a Spell as Actress
- Jamey Mossengren in Nobody Knows as Actor
- Jamey Barr in short Three Actresses Walk Into a Bathroom... as Actor
- Jamey Hood played important role of Lillian Heidegger in 2008 drama and fantasy movie A Gothic Tale.
Lists having Jamey
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Hebrew Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Jam
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean Supplants