Jamise meaning and origin
Rarefied Jamise is used largely in English aimed at girls is of Hebrew origin. Jamise is variation of perpetual and loved Jamie. Jamie is variant form of biblical and long standing Jacqueline. Also Jamie is variant form of illustrous, ceaseless and biblical James. Jamie is also a variant of Jamina. Jamie is feminine variant of James or. Jamie is Scottish form of James. Meaning of Jamie is Holder of the Heel and Variant of Jacob Supplanter is of Hebrew origin.
Variants of Jamise
Jameese, Jamie, Iacobus, Iacomus, Iakobos, Yaakov, Jacqueline, James, Jamina, Jaima, Jama, Jamilyn, Jamiemarie, Jacobus, Jacomus, Jacob, Yakov, Jacalin, Jacklyn, Jaquana, Jacques, Lin, Chango, Jascha, Jasha, Aaronjames, Jamesanthony, Jemina, Yamina, Jemima, Jayma, Jamaa, Jane
View middle names that goes with Jamise like Letizia, Osia, Orna,Names that rhyme with Jamise
Popularity of Jamise
Jamise is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 22 years of usage and 151 bearers, the name could just made to the top 6152 names in 1986 before vanishing in 2003. Over 151 people have been named Jamise in United States. At least, 100 people globally have carried Jamise as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Jamise
You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You are always being straight. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. Lies can be comforting, but you always prefer to hear the ugly truth instead. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You deserve the best because you are simply the best.
Do you like Jamise? You would love these names
- Yanet - Rare girl name Yanet is originated from Hebrew, Yanet means "Yahweh is Gracious" is predominantly used in English and Spanish
- Rashell - Unwonted Rashell has its origin in Hebrew, Rashell means "One with Purity, Lamb and Sheep" and is especially used in English is used for girls. Rashell is derived from Rachel.
- Jenyne is used majorly in English has origin in Hebrew, Jenyne means "God is Gracious" is bestowed upon baby girls. Jenyne is derivation of Jenine.
- Jethroe - Uncommon boy name Jethroe has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Jethroe is "Yether". Jethroe is resulted from Jethro.
- Makayla - Trendy Makayla is originated from Hebrew language is a unisex name, chiefly used in Hindi and Marathi, Makayla means "Who is Like God? or Beautiful". Among baby girl names, eminent Makayla elevated to 232nd position in 2018 in United States
Namesakes of Jamise
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jamise
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Jam
- Girl names that ends with -ise
- Baby Names that mean Supplanter
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Supplants
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Protect
- Baby Names that mean Heel
- Baby Names that mean Supplant