Janeli meaning and origin
Janeli is spelling variation of Janely. Janely is variant form of biblical and customary Janelle.
Variants of JaneliNames that rhyme with Janeli
Popularity of Janeli
Janeli is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1989 and was able to reach the top 6000 names. In 2004, it ranked 5205th when 27 girls were named Janeli. There are over 451 babies that have been given the name Janeli in United States. Also, Janeli is a familiar name in Mexico and Estonia. According to our estimate, at least 400 people have been bestowed Janeli around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Janeli
You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You have a quick mind. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is.
Parents who liked Janeli, loved these names
- Nettchen has its origin in Hebrew is principally used in German, Nettchen means "He (God) Was Gracious and Favour and Grace" is aimed at baby girls. Nettchen is derived from Anna.
- Samala - Unorthodox Samala is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, Samala means "Asked of God"
- Aalyiah - Anomalous Aalyiah is originated from Hebrew is used as a girl name, Aalyiah means "Noble and To Ascend". Aalyiah is derived from Aliyah.
- Mehytabel - Hebrew name Mehytabel bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Mehytabel is "Who God Benefits". Mehytabel is resultant of Mehetabel.
- Mariae - Meaning of Mariae is Possible: the Bitter, Sorrowful and The Word Mirjam with the Meaning Bitterness is used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Mariae is resulted from Maria.
Namesakes of Janeli
- Janeline Hayes in 22 Jump Street as Actress