Jannai meaning and origin
Of Hebrew origin, Uncustomary Jannai is given to girls. Jannai is resulted from Janna. Janna is short of Johanna. Also Janna is short of names ending in 'Ianna "or" Ianne ". Janna is equivalent of Jan in English language. Also Janna is Hebrew, Scandinavian and English equivalent of Johanna. Janna is also equivalent of Jane in English, German and Scandinavian languages. Janna is also equivalent of Johanna in German, English and Dutch languages. Janna is also Hebrew equivalent of Johana. Meaning of Janna is Flourishing, God Rests and The Lord is Gracious came from Hebrew and Arabic. Also. Jannai is a derivative of Janai.Names that rhyme with Jannai
Popularity of Jannai
Jannai is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. And also in England and Wales. According to our estimate, at least 100 people have been bestowed Jannai around the globe.
What numbers say about Jannai?
It's time you give new people a chance and let go of your past. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. You love life and life loves you. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. You are daring and courageous. You have the capability to guide others and people will get awestruck by witnessing your efforts.
Other names similar to Jannai, for name hunters
- Seonaid - Seonaids origin is Hebrew, meaning of Seonaid is "Yahweh is Gracious" principally used in Gaelic and Scottish is bestowed upon girls
- Abilgail means Father's Joy and My Father Rejoices has origin in Hebrew is used as a girl name. Abilgail is derivative of Abigail.
- Mikheil - Boy name Mikheil has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Mikheil is "Who is Like God, Who is Like God? and Who Resembles God" is used specifically in Georgian. Mikheil is resulted from Michael.
- Mareika - Primarily used in Low German and German, Mareika means "Bitterness" is a baby girl name is originated from Hebrew
- Mayalen means Princess of the Sea has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name
Namesakes of Jannai
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Jannai
- Girl names beginning with J
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Jan
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Gracious
- Baby Names that mean Modern
- Baby Names that mean Paradise
- Baby Names that mean Heaven
- Baby Names that mean Flourishing
- Baby Names that mean Female
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Merciful
- Baby Names that mean Yahweh
- Baby Names that mean Garden
- Baby Names that mean Sky