Jannay meaning and origin
Jannay is variant transcription of Janay. Janay is a version of perennial, biblical and desirable Jane. Also Janay is variant form of biblical and cherished Janna. Originated from Hebrew, Rare and Contemporary Janay, Janay means "Yahweh is Gracious" is used especially in English.
Variants of JannayNames that rhyme with Jannay
Popularity of Jannay
Numerological analysis of Jannay
You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. Unrestricted lifestyle is your mark. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love.
Do you like Jannay? You would love these names
- Johnie - Johnie's meaning is Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful and Yahweh is Gracious used for both boys and girls that originated from Hebrew is used chiefly in Finnish, Swedish and English. Johnie is short of John. . In 1946, frequently used Johnie was the 465th most popular name on baby boy names chart in United States
- Elad - The odd boy name Elad is largely used in Hebrew. Its origin is in Hebrew, Elad means "God is Eternal"
- Ean - Used primarily in Gaelic and English darling, Ean aimed at baby boys, Ean means "Yahweh is Gracious" is originated from Hebrew
- Anouschka - Of Hebrew origin, Anouschka means "Lightning or He (God) Was Gracious" and is used in Russian, German and Indian is a baby girl name
- Heman - Used especially in Gujarati, Telugu and Hindi unexpected, Heman is originated from Hebrew and a baby boy name, Heman means "Made of Gold, Golden Yellow or Faithful"
Namesakes of Jannay
We could not find any notable namesake.