Jannell name meaning
What does Jannell mean?
Uncommon girl name Jannell has its origin in Hebrew is mainly used in English language. Jannell is short form of Janelle. Janelle is a variant form of venerable and biblical Jane. Uncommon Janelle came from Hebrew is mainly used in English language, meaning of Janelle is "God has been Gracious and God is Merciful".
How do I pronounce Jannell?
The proper pronunciation of three syllabled Jannell is j(a)-nne-ll.Names that rhyme with Jannell
How popular is the name Jannell?
Jannell is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1932 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 1960, it ranked 2649th when 30 girls were named Jannell. There are over 895 babies that have been given the name Jannell in United States. At least, 1000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Jannell
Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. Negative people steal your energy and leave you drained and unwilling to do the things you want to do like express your feelings in a creative manner. You always act like everything's just great. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more.
Looking for a name like Jannell? Please go through the following names
- Jago - Unfamiliar and Modernistic Jago is originated from Hebrew, Jago means "Supplanter or Holder of the Heel" majorly used in Spanish and English is used as a baby boy name
- Tzevi - Tzevi's meaning is Glory used for boys. Its origin is in Hebrew is commonly used in Hebrew
- Cohen - The prevalent unisex name Cohen is commonly used in English. Its origin is in Hebrew, Cohen means "Priest". In 2018, prevalent name Cohen reached 305th position in baby boy names list in United States
- Nat means Given by God, Give or God has Given is originated from Hebrew used for baby boys is used mainly in English and Hebrew
- Micheu - Micheu means "Who is Like God" is rooted from Hebrew language
Famous people named Jannell
We could not find any notable namesake.