Janu name meaning
On This Page
What does Janu mean?
Janu is used primarily in Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali, Oriya, Hindi, Arabic, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Sanskrit, Danish, Swedish and Finnish bestowed upon both genders, Janu means "Soul, Life Force or Cute". Janu is variant of renowned Jani.
Jani is a version of biblical and famous Jana. Jani is short version of John. Jani is Finnish form of Jan. Meaning of Jani is Sheet and Lord of Men is originated from Hebrew.
Variants of JanuNames that rhyme with Janu
How popular is the name Janu?
Janu is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 30000 have the name. At least, 50000 people globally have carried Janu as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Janu?
You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You have a quick mind. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You are the most self-motivated person you know.
Do you like Janu? You would love these names
- Kadim - Of Arabic origin, Kadim is used in English and Arabic, Kadim means "Slave Servant or Servant" is used as a boy name
- Sabriya - Sabriya's meaning is Fem of Sabri or Naturally Patient is originated from Arabic and Celtic aimed at girls is used especially in Arabic and English
- Saher - Odd unisex name Saher is principally used in Telugu and Arabic and originated from Arabic, Saher means "Magician, Morning or Early Morning"
- Anum means Fifth Born or God's Gift is originated from African bestowed upon both sexes is used largely in Arabic and African
- Dhiya - Dhiya's meaning is In Hindi - Lamp or Give a Light is used as a gender insensitive name is majorly used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Oriya
Famous people named Janu
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Janu
- Boys names beginning with J
- Girls names beginning with J
- Arabic Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Soul
- Baby Names that mean Life
- Baby Names that mean Force
- Baby Names that mean Cute