Jashwanthan meaning and origin
Boy name Jashwanthan is used commonly in Tamil language. Jashwanthan is a variant form of Jashwanth.
Variants of JashwanthanNames that rhyme with Jashwanthan
Popularity of Jashwanthan
Jashwanthan is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jashwanthan
You are born to be a singer, writer, actor, model, or a public speaker. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are the mover and shaker of the world. Stop expecting from people to do for you what you are willing to do for them. They don't have your heart.
Looking for names similar to Jashwanthan? Please go through the following names
- Nilaamika - Meaning of Nilaamika is The One Belongs to the Moon is used notably in Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- Latheesh - Boy name Latheesh means "Name 'Latha' Associated with Goddess Durga, Sanskrit or It Creeper in Hindi" is used in Tamil
- Nilamuhan - Used particulary in Tamil, Nilamuhan means "Moon Like Face" is a boy name
- Maathuran - Primarily used in Tamil, Maathuran bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Maathuran is "The One who Attracted by Girls"
- Yalina - Queer and Modernistic Yalina has its origin in Old Greek is particulary used in Tamil, Yalina means "Soft or Gentle" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Jashwanthan
We could not find any notable namesake.