Jaun name meaning
What does Jaun mean?
Chiefly used in Arabic uncustomary, Jaun means "Kind of Plant" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Jaun
How popular is the name Jaun?
Jaun is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it last appeared in 2009 after 54 years of use since 1947. Over 542 people have been named Jaun in United States. Jaun is a common name in South Africa and India while somewhat familiar name in Indonesia. According to our research, over 4000 babies have been named Jaun globally.
Numerological analysis of Jaun
Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. You don't believe in eternal love but you do believe in respect, care and, appreciation. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Jaun
- Daniyah - Daniyah's meaning is Closer or Nearer is especially used in Arabic is a girl name
- Ghizlan has its origin in Arabic language is a baby girl name, notably used in Arabic, Ghizlan means "Gazelle, From Gazzalle or Symbol of Finesse or Sweetness"
- Noureen - Substantially used in Arabic rarefied and modernistic, Noureen is used as a girl name, meaning of Noureen is "Light"
- Nureddin - Meaning of Nureddin is Light of Religion is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Haysam - Boy name Haysam is majorly used in Arabic, meaning of Haysam is "Lion"
Famous people named Jaun
- Jaun Elia, Pakistani progressive Marxist Urdu poet