Jawdat meaning and origin
Unorthodox and Modern boy name Jawdat is used in Arabic, Jawdat means "Goodness, Excellence or To be Excellent" is rooted from Arabic.
Variants of JawdatNames that rhyme with Jawdat
Popularity of Jawdat
Jawdat is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given as it was last seen in 2003. Jawdat is a common name in Iraq, Jordan, Syria and Palestine while somewhat familiar name in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Yemen, United Arab Emirates and Kuwait. At least, 7000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Jawdat in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Jawdat
Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. You have an artistic soul and see yourself as the hero in every situation. Hidden feelings inside you explodes from time to time and results in a negative outcome. Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. When it comes to business, plan your moves better. Poor planning leads to failure.
Do you like Jawdat? You would love these names
- Baha-al-Din - Boy name Baha-al-Din means "Magnificence of the Faith" is mostly used in Arabic
- Gaith - Dominantly used in Arabic, Gaith means "Rain" is used as a baby boy name
- Ghaniya is used in Arabic, Ghaniya means "Beautiful, Rich or Prosperous" is bestowed upon baby girls
- Muhsana - Girl name Muhsana means "Well-protected or Married" and came from Arabic is used notably in Arabic
- Wifaq is used prevalently in Arabic has origin in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, Wifaq means "Consent or Agreement"
Namesakes of Jawdat
- Jawdat Said, Islamic scholar, of Circassian descent