Jayoti meaning and origin
Girl name Jayoti means "One who Wins" is chiefly used in Kannada, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Marathi, Malayalam, Tamil and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Jayoti
Popularity of Jayoti
Jayoti is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 120000 have the name. According to our findings, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Jayoti around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Jayoti
People complain about your coldness. But these are the people that haven't had the chance to know you better. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time. Injustice makes you go crazy. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves.
If you like Jayoti, you would love these names
- Atmikha - Girl name Atmikha is predominantly used in Hindi, Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Atmikha is "Light of God"
- Shatananda - Used majorly in Malayalam, Gujarati and Telugu, Shatananda is used as a baby boy name, Shatananda means "Of Mithila"
- Nisyanthan - The boy name Nisyanthan means "Evening" is used notably in Oriya, Kannada and Hindi
- Sneha - Sneha's meaning is Wife of Rishi Sandeep, Affection or Friendly is majorly used in Tamil, Hindi and Bengali is used for baby girls
- Revan - Revan's meaning is Horse Rider or A Star is a unisex name is used in Oriya, Malayalam and Gujarati
Namesakes of Jayoti
We could not find any notable namesake.