Jazmia meaning and origin
Meaning of Jazmia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Jazmia like Lelia, Ginette, Leta, Sudie, Mute, Ditte,Names that rhyme with Jazmia
Popularity of Jazmia
Jazmia is an uncommon baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2010. As per our findings, over 40 babies have been bestowed Jazmia around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jazmia
You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You should focus on your personal progress too. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. You always put other people's needs and wishes before yours. But you just won't admit it. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life.
Go through the following names similar to Jazmia
- Pandavika - Unisex name Pandavika means "Pandav's Wife" is used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi
- Madleina - Madleina means "Native of Magdala"
- Ishtani - Ishtani's meaning is Love or Affection is used in Hindi and Hindi is given to both boys and girls
- Basuki - Origin of Basuki is in Malay language is a boy name commonly used in Malay, meaning of Basuki is "To Flourish or To Prosper"
- Kaelany has its origin in Hawaiian is a baby girl name, Kaelany means "Sea and Sea And Sky". Kaelany is derivative of Kailani.
Namesakes of Jazmia
We could not find any notable namesake.