Jeaneane meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Jeaneane has origin in Hebrew. Jeaneane is a version of biblical and popular Jeanine. Jeanine is variant of ceaseless and prevailing Jane. Jeanine is abridged form of Jeanne and Johanna. Also Jeanine is short of Jean. Jeanine is French form of Jeanne. Of Hebrew origin, Uncommon Jeanine, Jeanine means "The Lord is Gracious and God is Merciful".
Variants of Jeaneane
Jeanine, Jehanne, Ieuan, Johanan, Jane, Jeanne, Geneen, Johanna, Ivan, John, Johannes, Hanan, Asia, Jennie, Hanna, Janel, Maryjane, Janelee, Joan, Evane, Ivane, Janette, Janina, Joannie, Jeannemarie, Jean
View middle names that goes with Jeaneane like Kynlee, Christel, Roseanna, Tatyana,Names that rhyme with Jeaneane
Popularity of Jeaneane
Jeaneane is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1929, peaked in 1936 when it ranked 3700th and last appeared in 1981. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Jeaneane?
You are against the cruelty of any kind and have a short temper. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are ambitious and inclined towards solving things with unproven ways, even failure cannot stop you from trying new solutions.
You would love these names similar to Jeaneane
- Adenette - Adenette's meaning is Grace came from Hebrew
- Midian - Unorthodox and Modernistic Midian is originated from Hebrew is used in Hebrew, Midian means "Strife" is used as a baby boy name
- Isabet - Origin of Isabet is in Hebrew, meaning of Isabet is "God Protects My House"
- Kenaz - Unconventional boy name Kenaz means "Bright" is originated from Hebrew
- Abidan - Unfamiliar Hebrew Abidan bestowed upon boys, meaning of Abidan is "My Father is Judge Father of Judgment" is used largely in English
Namesakes of Jeaneane
We could not find any notable namesake.