Jeanne-Marie name meaning
On This Page
What does Jeanne-Marie mean?
Jeanne-Marie came from Hebrew language, meaning of Jeanne-Marie is "Princess of the Sea or God is Merciful". The name is celebrated on January 22.Names that rhyme with Jeanne-Marie
How popular is the name Jeanne-Marie?
A common name in France having over 3208 recievers in 115 years of usage. When at the peak of its usage in 1949, it ranked 224th when 115 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls.
Also, Jeanne-Marie is a familiar name in Belgium, Switzerland, DR Congo, Burkina Faso, South Africa and Netherlands. As per our findings, over 10000 people has been named Jeanne-Marie globally.
Jeanne-Marie in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name|
Parents who liked Jeanne-Marie, loved these names
- Melchor - Meaning of Melchor is King (Yahweh) is Light is of Hebrew and Old Persian origin bestowed upon boys is used substantially in Spanish and Tagalog
- Maryanna - The unconventional and ever lasting girl name Maryanna means "Sea of Bitterness, Beloved Favour or Derived from Mary" has its origin in Hebrew is mostly used in English, Finnish and Danish
- Suzie - The commonly accepted and perennial girl name Suzie is commonly used in English, Finnish and Danish. Its origin is in Hebrew, Suzie means "Lily"
- Abbe - Of Hebrew origin, Offbeat Abbe is used prevalently in Swedish and English, a unisex name, Abbe means "God is My Joy or Father in Rejoicing"
- Jean-Marie-Vianney - The Jean-Marie-Vianney means "Princess of the Sea or God is Merciful" is rooted from Hebrew
Famous people named Jeanne-Marie
- Jeanne-Marie Chavoin, and Jean-Claude Colin together
- Jeanne-Marie Darré, French classical pianist
- Jeanne-Marie Leprince de Beaumont, French author
Lists having Jeanne-Marie
- Baby Names that mean Princess
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean God
- Baby Names that mean Merciful