Jemie meaning and origin
Jemie is used especially in English, Jemie means "Turtledove" used for girls is originated from Hebrew. Jemie is derived from Jemima. Jemima is originated from Hebrew, Jemima means "Turtledove, Dove and Dove Bright As Day".
View middle names that goes with Jemie like Narelle, Luvenia, Berniece, Cind, Shonda,Names that rhyme with Jemie
Popularity of Jemie
Jemie is a familiar baby name in Philippines and Indonesia. At least, 800 people globally have carried Jemie as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Jemie
Your only flaw is your kindness and naivety. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Most people enjoy having you around. You can live your dream life only if you put your mind to it.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Jemie
- Ashyr - New-fangled and Far-out Ashyrs origin is Hebrew, meaning of Ashyr is "Lucky and Knowledgeable" is given to baby boys. Ashyr is resulted from Asher.
- Mich - Meaning of Mich is Who is Like God?, Who Resembles God and Like the Lord is of Hebrew origin, a unisex name is used majorly in English. Mich is short version of Michelle.
- Channan - Anomalous Channans origin is Hebrew is used mainly in Sikh, Hindi and Sikh, meaning of Channan is "Full of Fragrance Like Sandalwood, Fragrance Like Sandalwood or Full of Fragrance" is a gender insensitive name
- Hedva - Hedva's meaning is Happiness is used as a girl name came from Hebrew
- Basye - Specifically used in Yiddish, Basye means "Daugther of Yahweh and Daughter of Yahweh" which is rooted from Hebrew is used as a girl name. Basye is abridged form of Batyah.
Namesakes of Jemie
We could not find any notable namesake.