Jenefer meaning and origin
Jenefer's meaning is White and Smooth or Soft came from Old Welsh aimed at baby girls is used in Finnish, Swedish, English and Danish. Jenefer is a version of well-known Jennifer. Jennifer is form of lofty Geneviève. Jennifer is form of Guinevere in English and German languages. Offbeat Jennifer's origin is Old Welsh and Welsh, meaning of Jennifer is "Fair and Shining".
Variants of JeneferNames that rhyme with Jenefer
Popularity of Jenefer
Jenefer is an uncommon baby name in United States, 36 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2003. Over 320 babies in United States have been named Jenefer. But Jenefer is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 20000 have the name. As per our findings, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Jenefer around the globe.
What numbers say about Jenefer?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. Your inner vitality inspires people to do great things. You motivates people who lack self-confidence and motivation to go after the things they want in life. Your friends are like addicted to you, but your family isn't very happy with how you live your life cause you are restless. You are easy to talk to and your open mind allows people to give it to you straight.
Do you like Jenefer? You would love these names
- Meeli is used substantially in Bengali, Hindi and Kannada, Meeli means "A Meeting, Bitter or To Find" is bestowed upon girls
- Magret means The Pearl is used in Norwegian, Swedish and German used for baby girls is rooted from Old Greek
- Gerta - Meaning of Gerta is Force or Hard is used mainly in Finnish, Danish and Norwegian which originated from Old Norse and Germanic is bestowed upon girls
- Antton - Of Latin origin, Well-Liked and Conifer Antton bestowed upon boys is used largely in Danish, Swedish and Basque. Antton is form of Anton in Finnish language
- Malfred - The boy name Malfred is of Germanic origin, used specifically in English, Norwegian and Finnish languages, Malfred means "Safe Haven"
Namesakes of Jenefer
We could not find any notable namesake.