Jeremye meaning and origin
Boy name Jeremye is originated from Hebrew. Jeremye is a form of biblical and well-known Jeremy. Jeremy is version of biblical and ceaseless Jeremiah. Jeremy is form of Jeremiah in English language. Also Jeremy is English equivalent of Jeremias. Jeremy is originated from Hebrew, Jeremy means "Appointed by God, The Lord Exalts and Raise Up".
Variants of JeremyeNames that rhyme with Jeremye
Popularity of Jeremye
Jeremye is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 30 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jeremye
You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. You want a stable, deep connection with people. Being a boss suits you because of your high self-esteem, determination, and knowledge. Expressing your emotions is what you are good at. You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You are pretty, smart and charismatic, you still doubt yourself.
Do you like Jeremye? Read these names too
- Eliano - Infrequent and Contemporary Eliano has its origin in Hebrew is used mostly in Italian aimed at baby boys, Eliano means "My God is Yahweh"
- Magia - Meaning of Magia is Magdalene, Of Magdala and Woman from Kynthos is a girl name and rooted from Hebrew is used in Polish. Magia is resulted from Magdalena.
- Dizah is originated from Hebrew bestowed upon baby girls, Dizah means "Khushi, Joy and Happyness". Dizah is derived from Diza.
- Ganel mainly is used in Hindi and Hebrew aimed at boys has its origin in Hebrew, meaning of Ganel is "Snail or Garden of God"
- Nuccia - Girl name Nuccia is of Hebrew origin, used specifically in Italian language, meaning of Nuccia is "He (God) Will Add"
Namesakes of Jeremye
We could not find any notable namesake.