Jerian name meaning
What does Jerian mean?
Meaning of Jerian is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Jerian
How popular is the name Jerian?
Jerian is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6671 (2016) in its 11 years run on United States naming chart. According to our findings, over 200 babies have been named Jerian globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Jerian
You have to enjoy your solitude more and hanging around less. If you have letter N as your capstone, you like to think outside the box. In fact, you don't even know where the box is. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. Find out what your passion is. Stop trying to fit in. You want to be an example of how everyone should live their life. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits.
Do you like Jerian? Other names you would love
- Akeylah - Meaning of Akeylah is Sage or Intelligence is a girl name
- Chou - Chou's meaning is Butterfly is aimed at both boys and girls
- Slavica - Slavica's meaning is Fame or The Element Slav Which is of the Meaning Fame Glory Slav used for girls that originated from Slavonic is principally used in Serbian and Slavic
- Tanisia - Uncommon girl name Tanisia is originated from Slavonic, meaning of Tanisia is "Spanish Abbreviation of Estanislao, Serpent Lady and Fairy Queen". Tanisia is a derivation of Tanis.
- Tonantzin - Of Andean-Equatorial origin, Unwonted Tonantzin means "Aztec Goddes", used specifically in Andean-Equatorial is a baby girl name
Famous people named Jerian
We could not find any notable namesake.